Find Out More!
I have loved photography as long as I can remember. I have been actively taking pictures since I was in high school. That love of photography carried on through college where I received an undergraduate degree in photography. After college I worked in a few different studios and eventually I started my own wedding and portrait photography business which I had until I moved to NY in 2003.
I use this passion for photography to create beautiful portraits for my clients. My goal is to capture real moments of life, laughter and love. I am a very collaborative photographer so please share your ideas with me!
$175 for Rebecca’s time and talent
- includes up to two hours of shooting (infants can be up to 3 hours)
- includes up to 4 people (additional people are $25 each)
- your choice of location (home, park, or local spot)
- at least 25 processed images to select from for prints
- at least 1 sneaks peek image posted on Facebook, which you can share as long as my watermark remains and you link back to my page.
$150 an hour
- minimum of 2 hours
- within 5 miles of Hoboken within NJ
Prints & Digital File
(minimum print order of $100)
4×6 – $10
5×7 – $15
8×10 – $30
11×14 – $75
High Resolution Digital file* – $150
All prints and high resolution digital files are retouched, color corrected and professionally processed.
* all high resolution images are provided to you on a disk, professionally processed and retouched for you to use in a holiday card, baby announcement or print as you wish up to 11×14.
-Please allow 2-3 weeks for editing of your images and an additional two weeks for printing & processing once you place your order.
-I retain the rights of all images taken at your photo session. I reserve the right to discard any images that do not meet my standards.
-Pricing is subject to change without notice.